To the problem of Adlerization (constructing as the town of Adler) of Sukhum
17.12.2012 17:32Elia Djikirba
1. What you see in the picture will stay as a Picture. Because it is not showing the scale and the main thing the quality of the building itself. But the quality I should say will be disgusted. Not because I am so bad, but because they build in such a style in the newest history. A wild capitalism which allows any level of barbarity, moreover with back offs.
. 2. What is built will be even worse then the House of Moscow (another monster). Because the House of Moscow has a more advantageous location. It "sticks" on the big vacant lot behind it - the sea, that is, the emptiness in front of him - another freak - a house in which my close relatives live, but, unfortunately, it does not become better, simply emphasizes with its malformations the opposite building looking as a box. So, none of that will not be in Sinop. There's no ambient space, but there is a lush green front track and going up the hill, "backdrop", a green and impenetrable. And in the middle of this tightness will increase shockingly built a huge point object.
3. Point object. What is it? And this, dears, the object is not connected by the surrounding space. That is, the space itself, the object - on his own. They still live - in parallel. Add to this the fact that the object of vacant apartments, and most likely it will look like and the future "sochi residents" is empty because it is expensive. There are two lights in the whole house.
4. Sukhum’s appearance was disfigured back in the sixties - seventies. Especially, in the seventies, when the Pr. of Peace and elsewhere began to grow these horrible prefab houses. The collapse of the Union, and subsequent events have stopped the process of destruction of the urban environment, but as we can see - not for long
5. We need a clear development plan. We need a concept! Need a good will and a desire to see the city of Sukhum, which has a time connection and the spirit of antiquity in the highest sense of the term , and not something that I, and only I call the "wild field"!
6. And the last. Guys, once again I ask! Go to Sochi and look at what it looks like.
In continuation of the status of "adlerizatsii" of Sukhum.
In fact, the least claims are to investors. I think here they will agree with me. What does the investors need? Profit. He goes, calculates risks, builds a scheme and launches it into space. And it depends on the state, as far as the scheme "works" or not.
The state, in turn, also calculates the "risks" and orders the circuit. But unlike the investor, it aims not only to make a profit, but also to strengthen its status. What is the status - is another question, and it's not the point, or it is rather little about it.
And it would seem to be easier. There is a worldwide practice of building a new habitat - from Chinese to Russian - when the quick and without the natural environment, as in China, or the destruction of memory (this is a Russian experience), and for example, in Italy (except Sicily, where disgraces happening on the part of developments, but there is mafia in the end) :)), when the historical part is not touched, and a very careful restoration is only allowed, or in London, in which the City is built in the outskirts, and in the city there are point buildings, but made connected with the environment in all its aspects.
There is also the experience of Santa Barbara, the city, like Sukhum with its location and landscape. Many will remember Singapore, but it absolutely does not fit with a variety of reasons, although acceptable to adopt a special experience of our society also would not hurt, really.
In the city of Sukhum in fact, there are many opportunities to introduce the most favorable methods for keeping the environment - ranging from building in the region of Mayak ( have you seen what it looks like now? And yet there can be made a copy of the center, a waterfront promenade, with wonderful houses of all styles, just meet soundly eclectic Sukhum) and to a new district. Furthermore, in the city there are many residential buildings that can be either reconstructed or rebuilt with of a common vision of a town planning, which, however, alas, we do not have !
"That's where the shoe pinches," as one of my friends.
And "the shoe pinches" that the problem of the urban concept, as well as all other conceptions of the future shape of the Republic - both aesthetic and psychological nature - yet is unresolved - for example, as with a concrete monster in the corner of Pushkin st. and an ugly concrete fence in front of it (pay attention, do not be lazy, and that - in the historic part of the city!), Well, and in other places, followed by fretwork a la creme brulee on the seaside seems a masterpiece. The more so that it is built with a quality, which itself is a priori ennobling, if anyone understand what I'm speaking about here at all.